Personal Information Collected in Connection with the Website
We typically collect personal information when you use the Website for the following:
• to use or access our services,
• make enquiries or send other communications,
• submit online forms;
• register to receive information or other services from us; or
• respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys).
The types of personal information collected when you do any of the above could include, for example:
• your name,
• postal address,
• telephone and fax numbers,
• email address.
How we use your Personal Information
We will use your personal information for the purposes described to you at the time you provided your data to us. These purposes include:
• Responding to and keeping a record of any of your enquiries, requests for or other communications from you;
• Providing services, you have requested;
• Performing any contract between you and us;
• Maintaining relevant databases;
• Sending Newsletters or information about our work and services;
• Any other processing for which you have given your consent;
• Enforcing the terms of any contract between you and us, including our Website Terms and Conditions of Use; and/or
• Any processing required by any law or regulation and/or requested by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organisations.
Disclosure of Your Information
Your information may be disclosed to any or all of the following:
• our employees, contractors or other personnel;
• third party service providers who use your personal information to provide services to us;
• as necessary in order to investigate, respond to, and address any issues raised by, any complaint made by you;
• as otherwise stated when your information was provided or collected; and/or
• as otherwise required to enforce the terms of any contract between you and us or to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests; and
• auditors, contractors or other professional advisers of MOCOPA®;
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data in accordance with legal requirements under the GDPR. Additionally, we do not allow third parties to use your data for purposes other than those we have specified.
Marketing and Opting In
We will only contact you by e-mail about our work and its progress if you have asked us to do so. If you have changed your mind and would prefer us not to contact you, then you can opt out at any time. See further “Your Rights” below.
This is a list of the cookies set by our website, and what each is used for:
•Google Analytics (_ga) – Used to understand how users navigate through our website, the service is provided by Google Inc;
•Google Maps: Google may set cookies to store information and preferences about maps or other associated Google services on pages where Google maps are embedded.
• WordPress: WordPress_sec, wordpress_logged_in, PHPSESSID, euCookie, wpfuuid – These cookies are required by our website software and store no personal information;
•Security software cookies (wfvt_, wordfence_verifiedHuman) – Used by our security software to protect the website against malicious attacks;
We then use the information gathered to compile reports to improve the functionality and user experience of our website. All information collected is anonymous.
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, altered or disclosed. Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data or other information that are transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
Additionally, we have put into place procedures to deal with any suspected data breach and will notify you of such when we are legally required to do so.
Updating Your Details in Connection with the Website
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to MOCOPA@gemserv.com.
Storage of your Personal Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we have collected it for (as outlined above), or as long as we are required to maintain it by law.
Use of Your Personal Information Submitted to Other Websites
Gemserv cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other non-MOCOPA® websites, even if you accessed the third-party website using links from our Website or you linked to our Website from a third-party website.
We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any concerns or questions.
We may need to transfer your personal information to countries located outside of the European Economic Area for the purposes of providing our services to you. Rest assured that we will always ensure any such transfer is subject to appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal information.
Your Rights in Relation to Your Information
You have several rights in relation to your personal information. In particular:
• You have the right to request a copy of your personal information
• You have the right to request any inaccuracies in your personal information be corrected
• You may also ask to have your personal information erased (where appropriate)
• You have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data
• You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to a third party
You can write to us to request access to your personal information and other rights at:
Data Protection Officer
8 Fenchurch Place
London EC3M 4AJ
We will require proof of your identity before responding to any request from you.
You also have the right to make a complaint at nay time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on any data protection issues.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Subject Access Requests
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) determines how we process personal data (information relating to living people). The regulation means you can ask to access the information we hold about you. These requests are called Subject Access Requests. You have the right to access your information. It’s free and requests will be processed within one calendar month. Gemserv processes Subject Access Requests for information held on our system.
To submit a Subject Access Request, please complete the form on the Gemserv website.